07 April 2009

About chicken and so ...

-Wow, you have really gorgous hair.
-Thanks, I grow it myself.
Quote by Chandler Bing - love that guy


A kinda sick survey for you guys to get to know me a little better




Funny survey
Created by honeywings and taken 5916 times on Bzoink
Name?: Merima
Age?: 17
What would you do if a hobo jumped out of the bushes and stole ur wallet?: I'll ask him if he could just take the little money I have and give me the wallet back
What would you do if you found out that you were adopted?: Hell, I would go and search for my real parents
What would you Do if rudolph the red nosed reigndeer showed up in ur yard?: haha, go for a ride definitely
do you like eggs?: not really
how do you like ur eggs?: scrambled eggs
wud u like to put pepper on ur eggs?: hmmm ... why not ...
why?: to spice it up, man
that's nice....anyways...do you like cheese?: well, never thought about that one so much
what if the cheese you were eating turned into a monkey butt?: I would rinse my mouth for at least one week
would that disturb you?: the arse? or the fact that I would be rinsing my soul out?
y?: Go figure!
so when are you going to visit your fairy god mother?: actually, I just checked my schedule. We have lunch tomorrow
are you sure?: why, yeah
so do you like potatoes?: I LOVE POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not kidding. I live from potatoes
what kinda potaoes?: every kind ... for real
maybe u'd like ur potatoes with some mayonaise?: no never ... always pure
*curses at this website cuz of the pop-ups*
sorry about that...
anyways...so what would you do if a penguin ate all your cheetos?: bro (or sis ^^) I honestly dunno what those cheetos are, but I would give it some more ;)
would you kick it?: no way ... my mother always used to tell me: "Never kick a penguin, misses!"
you better not have said yes....
do you agree that penguins are AWESOME!!! ?: why certainly!
and so are monkey right?: it depends ...
anyways...so how would you feel if you were molested by Micheal Jackson?: damn ... what's that question for? I'd ... hmmm... I'd feel hurt, weak, angry, sad, violated and alone.
y would you feel that way?: ohh buddy, who wants to be molested?
are you sure?: leave me alone
positive?: eff off
ok then....what do you do when the aliens come to suck out your brain?: I'd ask them if they have some for my brother. I would even pay.
nice answer....
so what do you think of britany spears?: first:her name is Britney and to answer your question: not much 'cause I do not know her personally
do you like to dance in the rain with a bikini on?: no not with a bikini, but with real clothes on
i bet you do...
do you also like to eat ham smothered in hot and spicy cow fetuses?: man, you scare the shit out of me right now
are you sure?: what's with you man? Go see the shrink
so what would you say if a stranger came up to you and grabbed your ass?: I would smack him ... and then ran away. I'm chicken.
would this upset you?: yeahhh, you bet on it
y?: 'cause it is so not the right thing to do to a girl
i see...
so how do you feel about chicken?: hahahahaha ... actually I am one, as I said before ^^
what would you do if you found an elf in your bed at night?: ohhh I soooo hope it would be Dobby
YOU WOULD MOLEST IT WOULDN'T YOU!!!???: oh boy, cut it! You are sick!
.....don't lie: Shut up! Shut the bloody f**k up!
it's over...
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

No comments:

Post a Comment