08 April 2009

K.L. you can go back to your planet ...

My Mom: "It's about time"


ok then ... it really was about time. my old mobile phone, which i dearly love and which i still have, has been replaced. yeah ... i know. everyone who is familiar with my nokia 3200 is probably crying right now, but don't be sad ... i'll keep it until i am dead.

i'll upload some pics of my old one. unfortunately my dad took my cam, so it could take some time to do so.

however, now i have a new mobile phone.
after 8 long years and many incidents (my old one was swimming in the wörther see, it fell from the third floor and a car drove over it, and many others) the lg kf510 has to prove itself.

i like the new one. not as much as the old one, but give me some time.
i hope it'll live more than 8 years, such as the old portable.

well, this is the lg :







looks nice, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment